Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Charisma Media
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 7.50 X 5.00 X 0.31 (inches)|
When author Sue Winget was diagnosed with a devastating case of multiple sclerosis, her busy life as a young pastors wife, mother of three and all-around overachiever came to a grinding halt. The diagnosis quickly led to a downward spiral, which left Sue physically and mentally exhausted.
But Jesus specializes in impossible situations. Through several spiritual visions, Sue embarks on an adventure with Jesus, straight to the depths of her heart. He Stepped Into My Heart takes an intimate look at how the heart reveals our "true" inner selfthe one no one can see but God.
Sue Winget has been a pastors wife for 40 years. She has 3 children and 10 grandchildren. She serves as a Christian counselor, public speaker and a prayer and Bible study leader. Sue and her husband, Gary, reside in Kansas. Her first book, Patience…Miracle in Progress was published by 1988 by Randall House.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Christian Living