- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Author Andre van Niekerks inquiring mind and divinely inspired ambition to understand the gospel of Jesus Christ sent him on a seven-year journey to study this subject. He explores many spiritual concepts and symbolism contained in the Bible, such as
- Adams actual sin and how it affects us;
- the significance of Abrahams faith and his covenant with God;
- the reason God asked Abraham to sacrifice Isaac; and
- the purpose of the Law of Moses.
He also considers these questions:
- Is Jesus the Messiah, and why was He born by a virgin mother?
- Can God simply overlook sin?
- Why does Jesus death pay for my sin?
- Is Jesus both the Son of God and Son of Man?
- Why did Jesus have to suffer so much?
- Is all of this fair and legal?
- What is grace, and why cant Satan be offered grace?
- What is the result of the death and resurrection of Jesus for us?
He Shall Crush Your Head answers these questions in the form of a novel based on the Bible, highlighting the truths contained therein. It contains a story running over a period of four thousand years, starting with Adam and moving on to Abraham, Moses, and eventually Simon, who was forced to carry the cross of Jesus, and his friendship with Stephen, who was eventually stoned to death for the sake of the gospel.
The truths revealed in
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology