Hazelet's Journal - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Old Stone Press
Publication Date: 2012
John Clark received a BA in Fine Arts degree from the University of New Mexico and successfully built and ran a printing and manufacturing company located in Louisville, Kentucky for 27 years. Today Clark is the president of The Port Valdez Company, which traces its land holdings to George Cheever Hazelet and his partner Andrew Jackson Meals original scripting of 720 acres in Valdez, Alaska at the turn of the 20th century. He also is the founder of Old Stone Press. He and his wife Gretchen live in Louisville, Kentucky.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> History >> US History >> Westward Expansion
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History