- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
Transformation. We want it. We know we need it. But how do we access the new life Jesus came to bring?
In her best-selling book, Having a Mary Spirit, Joanna Weaver explores the "Holy Makeover" God wants to give each one of us. Dealing with topics such as guarding our hearts, managing our thought lives, and overcoming the "Flesh Woman" in us all, Joanna takes us to the Word of God and the power of grace to transform our lives.Changed by God from the inside out.
This twelve-session study guide, for use with Joannas book and companion DVDs, helps us draw closer to God, revealing spiritual insights and modern-day applications from his Word. As we open our hearts to Gods grace, his love, and the Holy Spirits power, brings the change we long for. The transformation we need.
Designed for both individuals and groups.
Meant to be used with Having a Mary Spirit book. Companion DVDs, consisting of twelve 18- to 20-minute sessions are also available.
Joanna Weaver is the author of Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, which has sold more than one million copies. Her other bestselling books include Having a Mary Spirit, Lazarus Awakening, At the Feet of Jesus, and the award-winning gift book With This Ring. Joanna and her pastor husband, John, have three children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides