- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Having a Martha Home the Mary Way draws from the biblical story of Martha and Mary to show how to have both your heart and home in order in a way that pleases God. Sarah Mae, a Christian blogger, explains that being a good homemaker doesn't necessarily require natural organizing abilities. In just 31 days you can learn to create a welcoming haven of peace, comfort, and community! Includes "Mary Challenges" (soul care) and "Martha Challenges (practical cleaning assignments) in each chapter. eBook Version.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale Momentum
Publication Date: 2016
Sarah Mae wants to let you in on a little secret about being a good homemaker: Its not about having a clean house. Shed never claim to be a natural, organized cleaner herselfyet, like you, she wants a beautiful space to call home, a place where people feel loved and at peace. Where people can really settle in with good food, comfy pillows, and wide-open hearts.
Is it possible to find a balance? To care for your heartand your homeat the same time?
Journey with Sarah Mae on this easy, practical 31-day plan to get you moving and have your house looking and feeling fresh. But even more than that, youll gain a new vision for the home of your dreams, and how to make it a place of peace, comfort, and community. Originally published as the e-book 31 Days to Clean and now revised and expanded in print for the first time, Having a Martha Home the Mary Way will inspire you to find a happier, healthier . . . cleaner way to live.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Home Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues