Hasidic Tales of the Holocaust - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
When Yaffa Eliach was only four years old, she survived the Nazi massacres of Jews in her Lithuanian hometown. As an adult, she dedicated herself to the study and memorialization of the Holocaust and its victims. Her mission was to document the lives of the victims, not just their deaths, and restore their humanity. Professor Eliach spent 15 years and hundreds of thousands of dollars in her quest to document the lives of almost everyone who was killed in her childhood shtetl. She did this by collecting photographs, diaries, and letters while traveling to all 50 states and a number of foreign countries. Fifteen hundred of these photographs were implemented in the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum's "Tower of Faces." Yaffa Eliach passed away in November of 2016.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Holocaust
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> World Religions >> Judaism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Holocaust
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> World Religions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Church History >> Significant People & Events
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> World Religions