- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Ravi Zacharias is President and Founder of Ravi Zacharias International Ministries (RZIM). Their global outreach grew from humble roots in 1984 and includes fielding a team of itinerant speakers who operate from offices located around the world including the U.S., the UK, Romania, the Middle East, India, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Canada. The Hallmark of Ravis heart is his strong evangelistic and apologetic that manifests itself from a position of compassion.
Scot5 Stars Out Of 5ExcellentSeptember 25, 2015ScotQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have read several of Ravi's books. All have been great reads and this is no exception. Very well thought out, informative, and thought provoking apologetics as usual.
Sergio5 Stars Out Of 5Has Christianity Failed YouJanuary 5, 2015SergioQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Ravi is a Great author.. I thank God for Him and his great team. This book is one of my favorites and I would highly recommend it.
JacobAge: 18-24Gender: male2 Stars Out Of 5DisappointingAugust 17, 2013JacobAge: 18-24Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 2Meets Expectations: 1I found this book to be rather useless.
I have been looking for help because to me, my Christian worldview seems to line up with reality and what I experience less and less. In the book, along with the usual Ravi Zacharias brand of logical analysis and philosophical truth, one of the main points addressed (and, I must say, very well dealt with especially in the later pages) is that it is not really God or Jesus that disappoints us, but His church. The author makes his argument clear, but since the aforementioned is not true for me, I could not gather anything from this book.
If you want a high vantage point to defend your faith from intellecutally, this book might be for you, but if you are struggling with losing your faith and are looking for practical answers, I would say that you are also looking for another book.
janetVisalia, CAAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5I like the features and the ebooks. One problem.October 21, 2012janetVisalia, CAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4I had to buy a new computer and can't figure out how to get my ebooks transfered to my new computer. I thought buying another ebook with the Adobe Reader would solve the problem but it didn't work. However, in spite of this problem, I like the format and the ebook. I will buy again.
OreaneLongviewAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Only disappointmentNovember 5, 2011OreaneLongviewAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My only disappointment is the reading program offered by Christianbooks.com..you cannot highlight or note while reading.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> For Seekers
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> For Seekers
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics