- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2015
Today we live in a culture that says, "Life should be easy and work well." This attitude, called entitlement, influences our most important institutions: family, business, church, and government. Its devastating effects contribute to relational problems, work ethic issues, and emotional struggles.
It comes down to this: People are not getting to where they want to go, because they dont know how to do life the hard way. Entitlement keeps them from tackling challenges and finding success.
But whether readers are struggling with their own sense of entitlement or dealing with someone who acts entitled, The Entitlement Cure will equip them to turn away from a life of mediocrity to a life of engagement, satisfaction, and joy.
Drawing from his experience as a counselor and leadership consultant, renowned psychologist and New York Times bestselling author Dr. John Townsend explores strategies for fighting entitlement, such as:
- Take a meaningful risk every week
- Find ways to minimize regret
- Grasp the value of keeping inconvenient commitments
- Understand why saying "I dont know" is the first step toward success.
In a culture that encourages shortcuts and irresponsibility, The Entitlement Cure provides principles and skills to help you both navigate life with those around you who have an entitlement mindset and identify areas in your own life where you are stuck in "easy way" living. Dr. Townsend will show you how to become successful, resolve obstacles in life, and help those around you.
Ultimately, The Entitlement Cure provides practical tools for a life of success that works for anyone.
Dr. John Townsend is a respected leadership consultant, psychologist, and New York Times bestselling author. John is the founder of the Townsend Institute for Leadership and Counseling, and the online digital platform TownsendNOW; he also conducts the Townsend Leadership Program. He travels extensively for corporate consulting, speaking, and helping develop leaders and their teams. He and his wife, Barbi, live in Newport Beach, California, and have two sons, Ricky and Benny.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology