- All Products
- Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2003
Why doesn't God answer my prayers? If God is so powerful, why does evil exist? And if He is so good, why do we suffer?
Nonbelievers, and even Christians, are often troubled by questions about suffering, doubt, failure, and unanswered prayer. Yet careful, compassionate answers are hard to find, in part because evangelicals have not taken the life of the mind seriously enough. The intellectual currents of our day are just too strong for simplistic responses.
In Hard Questions, Real Answers, William Lane Craig doesn't offer trite phrases or pat answers-he offers honest insights gained from a life of study and ministry. Readers in the midst of doubt and confusion will find real answers to these perplexing questions and learn to stand on the only sure foundation for hope-God Himself. This expanded new edition includes chapters on abortion and homosexuality to help readers know how to think about these volatile social issues.
Delores Whitworth5 Stars Out Of 5September 20, 2010Delores WhitworthCAN A BORN AGAIN PERSON LIVE A SIN FREE LIFE LIKE JESUS CHRIST DID WHEN HE WALKED THIS EARTH
Robert Smith5 Stars Out Of 5July 8, 2010Robert SmithWell reasoned and pulls no punches. Also brief and easily enough written that one doesn't get too bogged down. A good primer on tough issues.
Alfred Bauer5 Stars Out Of 5December 8, 2009Alfred BauerI appreciate this author for refusing to to take the easy way out in understanding God and His promises. He's honest about what the Bible says on our culture's important questions.
Frederick Williams5 Stars Out Of 5October 10, 2008Frederick Williamswow what is so joyous than having a christian literature books to help you. i mean getting 'Biblical' solutions. God bless all readers
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Sexual Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Sexual Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Ethics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship