- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2010
Updated to include topics that todays married Christian women face, best-selling You Can Be the Wife of a Happy Husband gives you security, understanding, reassurance, and blessings galore!
Author Darien Cooper seriously yet humorously discusses critical subjects including:
- Wife and husband roles
- Sexual issues, and many more.
You Can Be the Wife of a Happy Husband delivers the secrets to living a happy and fulfilled life in the context of marriage. Based on biblical principles, the guidelines presented show you how to achieve and maintain a successful marriage.
You are encouraged to use a notebook while reading to record attitudes and habits needing change; this interactive exchange purposefully brings home the reality of making a positive difference in your marriageand your life. Concluding with a Readers Guide that explores in-depth the principles discussed in each chapter, makes this book an excellent resource for individual or group discussion.
Dont spend another unhappy day waiting for something to happen in your marriage. Discover the truths that will transform you and your marriage right now!
Darien B. Cooper has been married for more than 50 years. She is the author of six books and a 1990 Gold Medallion finalist. She devotes her time to training leaders in discipleship and marriage. She earned a bachelors degree in sociology from Carson Newman College. She and her family live in north Georgia.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues