Add To Cart
Number of Pages: 112
Vendor: Breakaway Books
|Publication Date: 2004|
Happy Feet, Healthy Food is a combination of logbook (to record exercise and diet) and a sourcebook for games, activities and eating tips. Each week features bright color illustrations, lists of games and activities to try, advice on good foods, suggestions for packing snacks and lunches, and a log page to write about the activities of each day and the foods eaten. The goal is to promote understanding of the bene-fits of exercise and healthy eating, to improve the childs reading and writing skills, and to foster dialogue with parents. Perfect for use in schools or at home.
Carol Goodrow is the founding -editor of Kidsrunning.com, a Runners World site, which has won numerous awards for its creative and informative content. She is also an award-winning elementary school teacher in Tolland, Connecticut.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Personal Care
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Fitness Plans
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Personal Care
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Health >> Curriculum & Workbooks >> Supplements