Add To Cart
Happy Day Books, Holiday: Easter Surprises
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Easter morning brings happy surprises for everyone! Recommended for ages 3 to 7.
Explore the world of Happy Day Books--filled with fun-to-read stories that teach Christian values. Holiday books teach kids to honor God in every holiday.
Number of Pages: 16
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2007
Dimensions: 8 X 6.13 (inches)
Series: Happy Day
Happy Day Books, Holiday: Jesus Lives! The Easter StoryLaura Ring DericoTyndale House / 2005 / Trade Paperback$1.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$2.49Save 20% ($0.50)
Sharing the Easter Faith with Children: Helping Children Observe Lent and Celebrate EasterCarolyn C. BrownAbingdon Press / 2005 / Trade Paperback$15.99 Retail:
$21.99Save 27% ($6.00)
Easter morning brings happy surprises for everyone! This early reader 16-page book teaches kids about the Bible and character traits.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Books >> Children >> Seasonal
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Seasonal
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children >> Children's Books