The Happiness Dare: Pursuing Your Heart's Deepest, Holiest, and Most Vulnerable Desire - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale Momentum
Publication Date: 2016
No matter who you are or how you feel, chances are you would answer yes. And Jennifer Dukes Lee was no different. For years, she wrestled with a constant nagging sense that she wasnt as happy as she could be. At the same time, she felt guilty for wanting something so shallow. After all, doesnt God only care that we find joy in our circumstances? Or is it possible that God really does want us to be happy?
Determined to get answers, Jennifer embarked on a quest to find out whether our happiness matters to God and, if so, how to pursue it in a way that pleases him.
In The Happiness Dare, youll learn what she discovered, including how to:
- Understand the five happiness styles and maximize yours
- Overcome the four biggest obstacles that stand in the way of your happiness
- Find your happiness sweet spotthe place, relationship, or activity that gives you the greatest sense of well-being
- Discover what you can do in just five minutes a day to be happier
Join Jennifer in the pursuit of your truest, most satisfied, and most faith-filled self.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues