Add To Cart
In Max Lucado's How Happiness Happens, he explores passages of Scripture - explaining how practical acts of generosity can produce a life of satisfaction and moments of true joy. In a world searching for happiness, bestselling author Max Lucado provides a personal plan for a life filled with lasting and fulfilling joy, supported by Jesus' teaching and modern research.
In this six-session How Happiness Happens Video Study Pack, he explores several "one another" passages in the Bible that reveal how the happiest people aren't those who have the most but who are willing to give the most away. The Study Pack contains one study guide and one DVD.
- Accept One Another (18:30)
- Bear with One Another (19:00)
- Serve One Another (19:00)
- Forgive One Another (19:00)
- Carry One Another’s Burdens (18:30)
- Love One Another (18:30)
Approximate runtime: 112 minutes
|Title: How Happiness Happens Study Guide with DVD: Finding Lasting Joy in a World of Comparison, Disappointment, and Unmet Expectations|
By: Max Lucado
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2019
|Weight: 9 ounces|
Stock No: WW0105749
"Happiness happens when you lose the weight, get the date, find the mate, or discover your fate." But, does happiness happen, really?
"The pathway to happiness is desire, aspire, acquire, retire." But, does that path deliver?
Dont let your life be mired by dissatisfaction, discontentment, or disappointment any longer. In How Happiness Happens, Max Lucado looks at several "one another" statements in the Bible that reveal how the happiest people on earth arent those who have the most but those who are willing to give the most away.
In this 6-session study, Max shows us how to address some of the most common sources of unhappiness:
- Difficult people - "Accept one another" (Romans 15:7)
- Pet peeves - "Be patient, bearing with one another in love" (Ephesians 4:2)
- Stress - "Serve one another" (Galatians 5:13)
- Holding a grudge - "Be kind to one another, forgiving one another" (Ephesians 4:31)
- Difficult circumstances - "Carry each other's burdens" (Galatians 6:2)
- Low self-esteem - "Love one another" (1 John 3:11)
God wants to bring joy to the people of this generation, and in his Word, he has given us practical and applicable ways to quarry that joy by sharing it with others. Although the world can be a lonely and disappointing place, we can be Gods representatives to bring about a cascade of kindness! While we wont be able to solve every problem, we can bring a few smiles to a few facesand in this way, we might even initiate our own quiet revolution of joy.
- Accept One Another
- Bear with One Another
- Serve One Another
- Forgive One Another
- Carry One Anothers Burdens
- Love One Another
This pack contains:
- How Happiness Happens Study Guide
- How Happiness Happens Video Study DVD (streaming video access included)
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is Americas bestselling inspirational author with more than 140 million products in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com