- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Nancy Rue has written over 100 books for girls, is the editor of the Faithgirlz Bible, and is a popular speaker and radio guest with her expertise in tween and teen issues. She and husband, Jim, have raised a daughter of their own and now live in Tennessee.
After 26 years in the U.S. Navy, where he served 10 years active duty as a Navy SEAL and 16 years as a reservist in Special Forces, Jim Rue turned his attention to more creative endeavors. With a B.F.A. in Technical Theatre, he has founded and directed a children's theatre, worked as a high school technical theatre director, and served as technical director for church drama camps. He has been a Sunday school teacher, a youth group advisor, and a team leader for teen girl missions trips to Costa Rica and Brazil. He currently engineers and builds sets for country and Christian entertainers who tour, but his most challenging job to date was the raising of now 31-year-old daughter Marijean. The SEALS, he says, were a cakewalk in comparison.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Teenagers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting