- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
In 1982, a young couple with small children received devastating news. Jim Oakley and his wife, Beverly, were told he had a rare chest tumor a malignant thymoma one known not to respond to treatment. He was given three to six months to live. Though their world had been turned upside down, the couple chose to remain hopeful. With the love and support of friends, family, and our Lord, the two were able to face seemingly insurmountable odds with great faith and courage. As you read this story, you will feel the weight of their struggle and the joy of their victory over cancer.
Hanging On for Dear Life is a true story, one of faith, of hope, and of great love. Beverly Fetzer Oakley will take you on a journey through pain, uncertainty, and heartache, but on a road paved with joy and peace.
Cope through the illness of a loved one
Visit terminally ill patients
Offer support to caregivers
Trust the Lord to carry you through mountains and valleys
In my forty-five years of medical practice I was never involved with a more incredible case, the amazing outcome of which was greatly influenced by Jim's determination and grit, and the tremendous loving support of Beverly.
-Dr. Ben J. Birdwell, MD, Internal Medicine, Summit Medical Associates, Hermitage, TN
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Cancer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns