Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Zaner-Bloser Handwriting is a complete handwriting program that can be taught in as little as 15 minutes a day! The Zaner-Bloser style teaches a vertical manuscript alphabet that is made up of only four simple strokes and is similar to the letter forms most widely used in everyday print. This kit includes the student edition, practice masters, and teacher's edition.
The first grade workbook focuses on reinforcing manuscript handwriting. Colorful and engaging exercises increase legibility through regular self-evaluation and will help students develop fluency and automaticity. Students will trace and write strokes, letters, words, and sentences, along with numbers and basic math problems, with review and application included throughout.
Directional features include:
- Letter models with arrows to show stroke sequence
- Green starting dots that show students where initial strokes begin
- Stroke descriptions to guide letter formation at home
- Stop-and-check signs to remind students to self-evaluate their letters
- Space to practice writing directly beneath models (that both left-and right-handed students can easily see)
The easy-to-use teacher's edition features three-step lessons that follow a simple instructional plan of model, practice, and evaluate. This guide includes:
- Clearly stated objectives that guide instruction.
- Short, clear stroke descriptions that use academic language and give teachers the exact words to use when modeling.
- Instructions to model using skywriting with large muscle movements that reinforce the motor patterns for forming strokes and letters.
- References to Practice Masters (not included) that allow the teacher to match additional practice to students' needs.
- Multiple opportunities to differentiate instruction including ELL, gross & fine motor development activities, and multisensory activities for kinesthetic, auditory, and visual learners.
The practice masters provide students with additional practice for every letter and skill and offer school-to-home activities/letters to reinforce correct letter formation at home. This set of practice masters also includes manipulative and multisensory learning activities along with additional handwriting support such as reproducibles of the Zaner-Bloser alphabets, award certificates, handwriting basics, and handwriting paper.
This Homeschool Kit includes:
- Student Edition, 144 pages, indexed, softcover. Non-reproducible; consumable workbook. 11" x 9". 1st Grade.
- Practice Masters
- Teacher Edition
Please note that this item is only available for purchase by Homeschools located in the USA and Canada.
|Title: Zaner-Bloser Handwriting Grade 1: Student, Teacher, & Practice Masters (Homeschool Bundle)|
Publication Date: 2012
Weight: 2 pounds 8 ounces
Series: Zaner-Bloser Handwriting
Stock No: WW11869X
Zaner-Bloser / 2012 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$14.60
Retail Price$19.47Save 25% ($4.87)
Carol Ann Retzer, Eva HoshinoA Reason For / Trade PaperbackOur Price$15.954.5 out of 5 stars for A Reason For Handwriting: Manuscript A--Student Worktext, Grade 1. View reviews of this product. 19 Reviews
Retail Price$19.95Save 20% ($4.00)
Florence LindstromChristian Liberty Press / 2013 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$10.444 out of 5 stars for Adventures in Phonics Level B (Second Edition), Grade 1. View reviews of this product. 2 Reviews
Retail Price$14.95Save 30% ($4.51)
Kenneth Hodkinson, Sandra AdamsEducators Publishing Service / Trade PaperbackOur Price$9.094 out of 5 stars for Wordly Wise 3000 Student Book Grade 1, 2nd/3rd Edition (Homeschool Edition). View reviews of this product. 3 Reviews
Retail Price$13.00Save 30% ($3.91)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.