Add To Cart
- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
The kindergarten-level workbook focuses on basic manuscript strokes, letters, and numerals. Colorful and engaging exercises begin with simple activities like writing familiar letters and tracing letters and strokes with a finger and pencil. Both upper and lower-case letters are taught along with punctuation marks.
Directional features include:
- Letter models with arrows to show stroke sequence
- Green starting dots that show students where initial strokes begin
- Stroke descriptions to guide letter formation at home
- Space to practice writing directly beneath models (that both left-and right-handed students can easily see)
The practice masters provide students with additional practice for every letter and skill and offer school-to-home activities/letters to reinforce correct letter formation at home. This set of practice masters also includes manipulative and multisensory learning activities along with additional handwriting support such as reproducibles of the Zaner-Bloser alphabets, award certificates, handwriting basics, and handwriting paper.
The easy-to-use teacher's edition features three-step lessons that follow a simple instructional plan of model, practice, and evaluate. This guide includes:
- Clearly stated objectives that guide instruction.
- Short, clear stroke descriptions that use academic language and give teachers the exact words to use when modeling.
- Instructions to model using skywriting with large muscle movements that reinforce the motor patterns for forming strokes and letters.
- References to Practice Masters (not included) that allow the teacher to match additional practice to students' needs.
- Multiple opportunities to differentiate instruction including ELL, gross & fine motor development activities, and multisensory activities for kinesthetic, auditory, and visual learners.
This kit includes:
- Student Edition, 144 pages, indexed, softcover. Non-reproducible; consumable workbook. 11" x 9".
- Practice Masters
- Teacher Edition
This updated edition includes "Handwriting Tutor" QR codes; students can scan the QR codes with a mobile device to watch animated letter models and how-to videos.
Please note that this item is only available for purchase by Homeschools located in the USA and Canada.
Publication Date: 2016
Series: Zaner-Bloser Handwriting
Spectrum Manuscript Handwriting, 2015 Edition--Grades K to 2Carson-Dellosa Publishing LLC / 2015 / Trade Paperback$5.89 Retail:
$7.99Save 26% ($2.10)
The Complete Book of Handwriting, Grades K-3Carson-Dellosa Publishing LLC / 2016 / Trade Paperback$11.89 Retail:
$16.99Save 30% ($5.10)
A Reason for Handwriting, Level K, Complete Homeschool SetA Reason For / Other$34.95 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$42.95Save 19% ($8.00)
Original Handwriting: Getting Ready to Write (Book A, Grades PreK-K)Thomas M. WasylykUniversal Publishing / 2014 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:
$8.95Save 22% ($1.96)