Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Zaner-Bloser Handwriting is a complete handwriting program that can be taught in as little as 15 minutes a day! The Zaner-Bloser style teaches a cursive alphabet that is made up of four basic strokes: the undercurve, downcurve, overcurve, and slant. This homeschool bundle includes both the student edition as well as the teacher's edition.
The fourth grade cursive student workbook provides cursive reinforcement. Engaging exercises include tracing and writing letters, joinings, words, sentences, and paragraphs with review and application exercises included throughout. Students will think about shape, size, spacing and slant as the keys to legibility. The last unit is "using what you have learned" and focuses on real-life applications of cursive handwriting in situations like writing an invitation, writing a friendly letter, taking notes, and more.
Directional features include:
- Letter models with arrows to show stroke sequence
- Stop-and-check signs to remind students to self-evaluate their letters
- Space to practice writing directly beneath models (that both left-and right-handed students can easily see)
- "Better Letters" tip boxes
- Pencil Illustrated Friend to give hints on what stroke begins letters
The easy-to-use teacher's edition features three-step lessons that follow a simple instructional plan of model, practice, and evaluate. This guide includes:
- Clearly stated objectives that guide instruction.
- Short, clear stroke descriptions that use academic language and give teachers the exact words to use when modeling.
- Instructions to model using skywriting with large muscle movements that reinforce the motor patterns for forming strokes and letters.
- References to Practice Masters (not included) that allow the teacher to match additional practice to students' needs.
- Multiple opportunities to differentiate instruction including ELL, gross & fine motor development activities, and multisensory activities for kinesthetic, auditory, and visual learners.
This Homeschool Kit includes:
- Student Edition, 112 perforated pages, indexed, softcover. Non-reproducible; consumable workbook. Approximately 9" x 11". Grade 4.
- Teacher Edition
Please note that this item is only available for purchase by Homeschools located in the USA and Canada.
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Zaner-Bloser Handwriting
A Reason For Handwriting: Manuscript A--Student Worktext, Grade 1Carol Ann Retzer, Eva HoshinoA Reason For / Trade Paperback$15.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 17 Reviews
$19.95Save 20% ($3.96)
Adventures in Phonics Level B (Second Edition), Grade 1Florence LindstromChristian Liberty Press / 2013 / Trade Paperback$9.89 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$13.75Save 28% ($3.86)
Wordly Wise 3000 Student Book Grade 1, 3rd EditionKenneth Hodkinson, Sandra AdamsEducators Publishing Service / Trade Paperback$7.48 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$11.50Save 35% ($4.02)
The Smart Alec Series: Reading Comprehension Grade 1Edgeucational Publishing / Trade Paperback$1.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$4.99Save 60% ($3.00)