Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Zaner-Bloser Handwriting is a complete handwriting program that can be taught in as little as 15 minutes a day! The Zaner-Bloser style teaches a vertical manuscript alphabet that is made up of only four simple strokes and is similar to the letter forms most widely used in everyday print. This homeschool bundle includes both the student edition and practice masters.
The second grade manuscript workbook focuses on the mastery of manuscript handwriting. Colorful and engaging exercises include tracing and writing individual letters, words, sentences, numbers, and some original writing; review and application exercises are included throughout. Students will think about shape, size, spacing and slant as the keys to legibility.
Directional features include:
- Letter models with arrows to show stroke sequence
- Green starting dots that show students where initial strokes begin on beginning models
- Stroke descriptions to guide letter formation at home
- Stop-and-check signs to remind students to self-evaluate their letters
- Space to practice writing directly beneath models (that both left-and right-handed students can easily see)
The practice masters provide students with additional practice for every letter and skill and offer school-to-home activities/letters to reinforce correct letter formation at home. This set of practice masters also includes manipulative and multisensory learning activities along with additional handwriting support such as reproducibles of the Zaner-Bloser alphabets, award certificates, handwriting basics, and handwriting paper.
This kit includes:
- Student Edition, 120 pages, indexed, softcover. Non-reproducible; consumable workbook. 11" x 9". Grade 2.
- Practice Masters
Please note that this item is only available for purchase by Homeschools.
Please note that this item is only available for purchase by Homeschools located in the USA and Canada.
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Zaner-Bloser Handwriting