- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Zaner-Bloser Handwriting is a complete handwriting program that can be taught in as little as 15 minutes a day! The Zaner-Bloser style teaches a vertical manuscript alphabet that is made up of only four simple strokes and is similar to the letter forms most widely used in everyday print; the cursive alphabet that is made up of four basic strokes: the undercurve, downcurve, overcurve, and slant. This homeschool bundle includes both the student edition and practice masters.
The second grade cursive workbook focuses on the mastery of manuscript handwriting along with the introduction of cursive handwriting. Colorful and engaging exercises include tracing and writing individual letters, words, sentences, numbers, plus some original writing; review and application exercises are included throughout. Students will think about shape, size, spacing and slant as the keys to legibility. Students will begin learning cursive letters with letters based on the type of stroke with which the letter begins.
Directional features include:
- Letter models with arrows to show stroke sequence
- Green starting dots that show students where initial strokes begin on beginning models
- Stroke descriptions to guide letter formation at home
- Stop-and-check signs to remind students to self-evaluate their letters
- Space to practice writing directly beneath models (that both left-and right-handed students can easily see)
The practice masters provide students with additional practice for every letter and skill and offer school-to-home activities/letters to reinforce correct letter formation at home. This set of practice masters also includes manuscript maintenance activities along with additional handwriting support such as reproducibles of the Zaner-Bloser alphabets, award certificates, handwriting basics, and handwriting paper.
This kit includes:
- Student Edition, 168 perforated pages, indexed, softcover. Non-reproducible; consumable workbook. Approximately 11" x 9". Grade 2.
- Practice Masters
Please note that this item is only available for purchase by Homeschools.
Please note that this item is only available for purchase by Homeschools located in the USA and Canada.
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Zaner-Bloser Handwriting