- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Series: Counseling Through the Bible
The first of an exciting new series of topical counseling resources offering God's truth for today's problems!
Every person struggles with the common emotions related toR30;
How can we prevent negative emotions from getting the best of us? Longtime biblical counselor June Hunt looks to the Bible for
the answers, offering compassionate guidance that encourages the heart and offers hope for even the most difficult situations.
Each of the above topics is explored in four parts, examining the definitions, the characteristics, the causes, and the solutions
that enable us to handle our emotions in ways that honor God and bless the people around us. At every step of the way, valuable insights are gleaned from
Written with a strong emphasis on practical applications that make a lasting difference, this guide is perfect for use by individuals,
friends, small groups, and ministry workers.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues