Handbook of Christian Education - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: BJU Press
Publication Date: 2017
Using Christ's own teaching methods to create a biblical model for Christian schools to follow, the Handbook of Christian Education refutes many potential misunderstandings about Christian education and describes its nature, purpose, and goals. Divided into three parts, this handbook offers a comprehensive discussion of the Christian's response to offensive material, the purposes for major liberal arts classes, and a biblical response to secular issues about each subject.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Education
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Education
- Download >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Education
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Homeschool >> Reference >> Homeschool Helps