Handbook on Faith, Hope, and Love - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Christian Classics Ethereal Library
Publication Date: 2010
Written after 420 C.E. to a man named Laurence, this wonderful book by St. Augustine is a short treatise on the proper mode of worshipping God. Following 1 Corinthians 13, St. Augustine describes true worship of God through faith, hope, and love. In thirty-three small chapters, St. Augustine's description of true worship covers all the major ideas of the Christian religion, providing new and interesting insights on each idea. Given that it was written less than a decade before he died, St. Augustine's Handbook contains some of his most mature reflections on Christian doctrines. Both those looking to understand the proper mode of worshipping God and those just interested in a brief encapsulation of St. Augustine's mature thought should look no further than Handbook of Faith, Hope, and Love. It is beneficial for personal and theological study. -Tim Perrine, CCEL Staff Writer
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Augustine
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality