A Handbook for today's Disciples in the Christian Church (Disciples ofChrist) Fourth Edition - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chalice Press
Publication Date: 2010
This new revised edition of a Disciples classic is an overview of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). In offering an overview of the church, this handbook provides concise information on Disciples' heritage, thought, worship, mission, and structure, making it a valuable resource for both church members and members-to-be, and for those who simply want to know more about the church. The author illustrates his summaries of Disciples traditions with excerpts from Disciples documents and scripture, bringing a major American religious movement vividly to life.
D. Duane Cummins is visiting scholar in history at Johns Hopkins University and has served as interim president at Brite Divinity School. He is president emeritus of Bethany College in West Virginia, former president of the Division of Higher Education for the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), and author of several history books.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership