- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
This book is a story of a mother and a child who were both abused and found love in the middle of a struggle to become whole.
When I decided to write this book, I promised myself that I would be honest, even if it would mean that others would view me differently or disagree with me.
I am entitled to express the voice of circumstance and changes that have occurred in my life, and I have chosen to do so by writing.
Author: C.R.E. Gonzalez
Located in: CT
Submitted: July 23, 2013
Tell us a little about yourself. I am a mother, wife and author who loves to read, write and travel. I have a passion for the orphaned and I would like to one day have children's homes all over the world.
What was your motivation behind this project? My motivation behind this project was to help others by sharing my very difficult and challenging story. People often can not heal without dealing with the reality of their pain.
What do you hope folks will gain from this project? Freedom to love, freedom to be themselves and freedom to be full of joy despite their circumstances.
How were you personally impacted by working on this project? Writing this book was not easy and with it came a lot of emotion. It is very personal so it took a strong desire to help others in order to release it to the public.
Who are your influences, sources of inspiration or favorite authors / artists? I am influenced by people who are free to be themselves, honors God and realizes that we all have flaws. I admire Joyce Meyer for her honesty and ability to share her pain but she also teaches you how to overcome it.
Anything else you'd like readers / listeners to know: I would like all my readers to know that they are loved by God.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Abuse
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Emotional Healing
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Emotional Healing
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting