- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Raymond and Fabiola's faith had been tested before, but not like this. Being told that their newborn had been diagnosed with a genetic condition was an emotional blow, and when she was admitted to the neo-natal intensive care unit for thirty one days, it challenged their faith to its very core. How were they going to weather this storm? Could their faith in God stand strong in the face of the medical professional's prognosis about their daughter's medical condition?
Told by the fourth-generation descendant of Christian women, in a Haitian American family, Fabiola Powell takes us on a journey to uncover the legacy of faith of three generations of women Rosetane, Marie and Nora whose faith stood firm in the midst of a religious movement, political unrest and personal struggle. This endearing and poignant story of redemption illustrates God's sovereign power, at work in the life of a family, and demonstrates that His Word is timeless and transcends generations. What follows is an epic story that will truly inspire you to believe.
Learn more at www.mychurchinphiladelphia.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality