or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Known as the postexilic prophets, Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi minister to the Jews who returned from exile in Babylon in 538 BC. As they wait for an even greater deliverance, the prophets call them to faith as they struggle with doubt and discouragement.
Through this 12-week study, students will discover the faithfulness of God as he restores his presence among his people through the temple - a foretaste of the promised Messiah, who is the ultimate fulfillment of God's promises.
- Each study asks penetrating questions that spurs in-depth conversation
- Every passage of Scripture is directly related to the Gospel of Grace
- Follows the rule: Scripture interprets Scripture and treat Scripture as cohesive unity
- Illuminates doctrines in every passage
- Invites discovery and discussion of practical implications
- Embeds God's word in your mind
|Title: Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi: A 12-Week Study - eBook|
By: Stephen Coleman
Format: DRM Free ePub
Publication Date: 2018
Series: Knowing the Bible
Stock No: WW98582EB
Stephen M. Coleman (PhD, The Catholic University of America) is assistant professor of Old Testament at Westminster Theological Seminary and the senior research fellow at the J. Alan Groves Center for Advanced Biblical Research.
J. I. Packer (19262020) served as the Board of Governors Professor of Theology at Regent College. He authored numerous books, including the classic bestseller Knowing God. Packer also served as general editor for the English Standard Version Bible and as theological editor for the ESV Study Bible.
Dane C. Ortlund (PhD, Wheaton College) serves as senior pastor of Naperville Presbyterian Church in Naperville, Illinois. He is the author of Gentle and Lowly: The Heart of Christ for Sinners and Sufferers and Deeper: Real Change for Real Sinners. Dane and his wife, Stacey, have five children.
Lane T. Dennis (PhD, Northwestern University) is CEO of Crossway, formerly called Good News Publishers. Before joining Good News Publishers in 1974, he served as a pastor in campus ministry at the University of Michigan (Sault Ste. Marie) and as the managing director of Verlag Grosse Freude in Switzerland. He is the author and/or editor of three books, including the Gold Medallion-award-winning book Letters of Francis A. Schaeffer, and he is the former chairman of the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association. Dennis has served as the chairman of the ESV (English Standard Version) Bible Translation Oversight Committee and as the executive editor of the ESV Study Bible. Lane and his wife, Ebeth, live in Wheaton, Illinois.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.