C.H. Spurgeon on Spiritual Leadership - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
C.H. Spurgeon's passion for raising up future spiritual leaders marked his ministry. Drawing on the strategies of this tremendous man of God, Steve Miller presents C.H. Spurgeon on Spiritual Leadership for leaders interested in understanding the role of faith and conviction in forming a philosophy of spiritual leadership. Miller highlights the qualities Spurgeon viewed as indispensable to servant-hearted leadership. Here is a comprehensive guide for the church, providing help in developing leaders for today and tomorrow.
STEVE MILLER, author of C.H. Spurgeon on Spiritual Leadership, has worked in Christian publishing for 20 years as an editor and writer. He is co-author of several books including D. L. Moody on Spiritual Leadership, and has written five children¿s books with his wife, Becky. Steve has served as a Bible teacher and in various leadership positions since 1980, twelve years of which was spent leading the deaf ministry for John MacArthur¿s Grace Community Church. Steve and Becky reside in Oregon¿s Willamette Valley with their three sons.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
DonnaPortland ORAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5very excellent bookNovember 16, 2010DonnaPortland ORAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5this book really helps challenge a person to grow spiritually and to grow in a way that you can help another person grow. has very good examples and illustrations in it
Spurgeon books are always Very Good
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry