- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Series: Revolve Books
Every girl has wondered how they need to act or what they need to do to get a certain boy's attention. Now they can know!
Chad Eastham will encourage girls to be confident in who they are and Whose they are. Girls need to know that they are treasures to be adored and that how she feels about herself is how guys will treat her.
Chapter titles add fun and interest to this life-altering message. Guys Like Girls Who . . .
- Wear Jeans (comfortable with who they are and Whose they are)
- Know the Future (understand there is a 96% chance this is not the boy they will marry so don't act like they are)
- Leave Us Alone (have their own hobbies)
- Can Spell (can say "no")
- Eat Tofu (live a healthy lifestyle)
Manny5 Stars Out Of 5January 20, 2011MannyQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4All the information on the website was very clear as to what I was purchasing, when I would receive it, the cost, etc. I got the book in less than 1 week. I love it! I would definately reccomend this book and the author to all young women or teen girls.
youthdirectorguyColumbia Mo.Age: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5great book for senior high girls book study!October 8, 2010youthdirectorguyColumbia Mo.Age: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Once the girls figured out that this book was about how they actually lived and thought not a dating manual, they loved it. One girl stated "I am not going to get anything from this book" and a few weeks later she admitted she was several chapters ahead in her reading because she was enjoying it so much. I am a guy and I have read the book it is well written and accurate, after taking a few of the quizzes and thought to my self none of these answers make sense, it dawned on me I am not a girl!
I do recomend this book for young ladies who are exploring what it means to be a beautiful, worthy, child of God, using His definition of these traits.
Jacqueline Silva5 Stars Out Of 5August 7, 2009Jacqueline SilvaWe had the privilege in seeing Mr. Chad in person and God is truly using the young fellow for His glory, this book is so good my daughter shares it with her peers. An eye opener, straight talk, clear and understandable.
Lois Kersey4 Stars Out Of 5May 9, 2009Lois KerseyThis is and very good book and was fun to read. Chad writes in a way that is interesting and entertaining to read.
Sabrina Ashley Bordonaro5 Stars Out Of 5April 25, 2008Sabrina Ashley BordonaroThis book was awsome!!I totally enjoyed reading it and it explains soooooooooo much.Thanks Chad Eastham.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
- Student & Teens >> Issues
- Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Student & Teens >> Relationships >> Dating
- eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships