Guidelines for Leading Your Congregation 2017-2020 Adult Ministries - Adult Ministries: Help Adults Love God and Neighbor - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2016
The adult ministry life span is the greatest and most diverse of any age level because it can encompass seven (or more) decades. An adult ministry that includes all adults encourages people to grow and mature in faith so they may be vital disciples for a lifetime.
Your congregation will have decided what kind of structure is needed to plan for adult faith formation and discipleship. Your position title may be Coordinator of Adult Ministries, Team Leader for Adult Discipleship, Coordinator of Singles Ministries, or some other title indicating that you are a leader in adult ministries. Your role is to keep the big picture of adult faith formation and discipleship in view and to help develop a comprehensive strategy that is appropriate for your congregations context. Regardless of your title, church size, or structure this Guideline is designed to help equip you in leading adult ministries in your congregation.
This is one of the twenty-six Guidelines for Leading Your Congregation 2017-2020 that cover church leadership areas including Church Council and Small Membership Church; the administrative areas of Finance and Trustees; and ministry areas focused on nurture, outreach, and witness including Worship, Evangelism, Stewardship, Christian Education, age-level ministries, Communications, and more.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry