Guidelines for Leading Your Congregation 2017-2020 Lay Leader/Lay Member: Connect Your Congregation and Your Annual Conference - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2016
The Lay Leader and Lay Member to Annual Conference are key roles in linking the vision and plan of the congregation with the ministry of the Annual conference and in nurturing cooperation and coordination of the pastor and congregation in leadership. These two roles are complementary, yet there are responsibilities unique to each role. The greatest distinction is the connections they forge with and on behalf of the congregation. The lay leader has a primary focus in linking the local church and community. The lay member of annual conference has a primary focus in linking the local church to the connectional United Methodist Church and God's worldwide church.
This is one of the twenty-six Guidelines for Leading Your Congregation 2017-2020 that cover church leadership areas including Church Council and Small Membership Church; the administrative areas of Finance and Trustees; and ministry areas focused on nurture, outreach, and witness including Worship, Evangelism, Stewardship, Christian Education, age-level ministries, Communications, and more.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry