Guidelines for Leading Your Congregation 2017-2020 Family Ministries: Support Families for Faith and Service - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2016
The family is the primary center of faith formation, especially for children. Our affirmation for families asserts that families of all sizes and configurations are communities of commitment whose goal is human growth and faith development.
You job is to work with other leaders in the congregation to plan and implement ministry in order to fulfill the churchs mission of helping all persons become disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world. Also, you address the needs of the families in your church and community so that all may grow in the Christian faith. This Guideline is designed to help equip you in leading this ministry group in your congregation.
This is one of the twenty-six Guidelines for Leading Your Congregation 2017-2020 that cover church leadership areas including Church Council and Small Membership Church; the administrative areas of Finance and Trustees; and ministry areas focused on nurture, outreach, and witness including Worship, Evangelism, Stewardship, Christian Education, age-level ministries, Communications, and more.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry