Guidelines for Leading Your Congregation 2017-2020 Advocates for Inclusiveness: Value and Empower All Persons for Full Participation in Church and Community - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2016
Your task as an advocate for inclusiveness and as coordinator of your ministry group is to help every ministry, committee, and aspect of your church to be intentional about the full and equal participation of women and racial and ethnic persons in the life of the church. As you advocate for an inclusive church, you are helping the church to reflect the fullness of the ministry of Christ. This Guideline is designed to help equip you in leading this ministry group in your congregation.
This is one of the twenty-six Guidelines for Leading Your Congregation 2017-2020 that cover church leadership areas including Church Council and Small Membership Church; the administrative areas of Finance and Trustees; and ministry areas focused on nurture, outreach, and witness including Worship, Evangelism, Stewardship, Christian Education, age-level ministries, Communications, and more.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry