Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: A Guide to the Themes from Prepare - eBook|
By: J. Paul Nyquist
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Moody Publishers
|Publication Date: 2016|
Stock No: WW80611EB
What will Christians need most in the days ahead?
The themes of Preparelike hostility, persecution, perseverance, and hoperemain timely to Christians everywhere, as opposition to Christian values is steadily increasing.
This studyideal for groups or individualswill guide readers in applying Prepares themes in todays troubling times. Each chapter consists of two sections:
- The Issuesbrief summaries of key ideas, plus questions to help with further exploration
- Ponder and Discusskey book quotes worthy of further reflection and application
Todays challenges present a great opportunity to honor Christ as we declare the good news of salvation and demonstrate His compassion to those who oppose us. A Guide to the Themes of Prepare will help you live faithfully, bear witness, and embrace hope, even as the world becomes an increasingly difficult place to live.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides