Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Big Summer Blowout
- Buy in Bulk
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Barbour Publishing
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.19 (inches)|
Every Young Man's Battle: Strategies for Victory in the Real World of Sexual TemptationStephen Arterburn, Fred Stoeker, Mike YorkeyWaterBrook / 2009 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$15.99Save 31% ($5.00)
A Young Man's Guide to Making Right Choices: Your Life God's WayJim GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2011 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$11.99Save 50% ($6.00)
Spiritual, Practical, Real-Life Advice with a Twist of Humor - The Guy's Guide to God, Girls, and the Phone in Your Pocket will encourage your faith, challenge you spiritually, and give you real-life advice how to live out your faith in today’s highly secularized culture, with distractions lurking around every corner. . .and just a click away.
101 real-life tips including. . .
- Today’s nerd is tomorrow’s boss.
- If you have to look over your shoulder to check if anyone’s in the room, you probably shouldn’t be typing it into the search engine.
- Learn a skill that would help you survive a zombie apocalypse.
- Losing your temper feels really good. . .for about 17 seconds. Keeping your cool feels even better. . .for the rest of the week.
- Realize most bad choices usually began five choices ago.
- If you have a TV in your bedroom, unplug it right now and move it to another room.
- . . .and dozens more helpful hints provide spiritual, practical, and even humorous advice for navigating the challenges of your teen years with confidence and wisdom.
"Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him. Don’t become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You’ll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you." - Romans 12:1–2 msg
About the Author▼▲
Jonathan McKee is an expert on youth culture and the author of more than twenty books, including If I Had a Parenting Do Over; 52 Ways to Connect with Your Smartphone-Obsessed Kid; The Zombie Apocalypse Survival Guide for Teenagers; and The Guy's Guide to God, Girls, and the Phone in Your Pocket. He has over twenty years of youth-ministry experience and speaks to parents and leaders worldwide.
You can follow Jonathan on his blog, getting regular doses of youth culture and parenting helps. He also offers free resources for youth leaders and parents as well. Jonathan, his wife Lori, and their three kids live in California.
Senior Vice President, Orlando Magic
Author, THE LEADERSHIP EXCELLENCE DEVOTIONAL
-Rick Johnson, bestselling author of Thats My Son, Better Dads Stronger Sons, and A Man in the Making
-Nancy French, New York Times Best-Selling Author
Face it: Youve outgrown diaries for wimpy kids and so-called dangerous books for boys. Now its time for some brutal honesty; some meaty, man-sized chunks of wisdom every guy must hear: secrets about God, girls, grooming, friends, faith. . .and what it means to be a man after Gods own heart. This book delivers! Buy a copy for yourself and another for a friend, and take to heart the good stuff packed in these pages.
Michael Ross, bestselling author of Worry-Free Living and a former youth editor at Focus on the Family
My favorite part? As a girl reading it hit me that they werent pulled together in a specific format but then it hit me that the book reminded me of a conversation with my teen sons. Short. To the Point. No Fluff. Just Facts. Perfect for a teens brain!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Spirituality
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships