Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Spring Cyber Sale
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2001
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.25 (inches)|
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
Growing in the Christian Life: A Guide to James (James)Stonecroft MinistriesHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / Trade Paperback$5.00 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$9.99Save 50% ($4.99)
James - Living a Life of Faith: A Bible Study for WomenAngie K. SmithLife Sentence Publishing / 2014 / Trade Paperback$18.74 Retail:
$19.99Save 6% ($1.25)
Understanding Purpose, Women of Faith Bible StudiesCarolyn Custis JamesThomas Nelson / 2006 / Trade Paperback$6.79 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$9.99Save 32% ($3.20)
This Changes Everything: Lessons from James, DVD Leader KitBen StuartLifeway / 2013 / DVD$59.99
Where can women get the wisdom that will help them make the right choices in the many decisions of life? How can they develop a faith that won't waver or crumble when they're overwhelmed by life's trials and temptations? The book of James answers these questions and more and provides practical guidance on many issues that affect Christian women daily, such as:
- persevering through life's troubles
- putting on a heart of patience
- planning the future with God in mind
An encouraging resource for women who yearn to experience real spiritual growth!
Elizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 9 million copies, is the author of A Woman After Gods Own Heart® (more than 1 million copies sold) and Breaking the Worry Habit...Forever! Shes also a popular speaker at Christian womens events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.
Jane Wiegand5 Stars Out Of 5Creates good discussion within the groupJuly 17, 2015Jane WiegandQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This study guide on James is leading our group through good discussion. We have used other books in this series. Each lesson can be done by our group in about 45 minutes. Each chapter only covers 2 to 10 verses each week.
Kelly5 Stars Out Of 5Growing in wisdom and faithNovember 10, 2014KellyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I do enjoy this book. I am using this as a self study currently, however; I am going to mention this to our ladies Sunday school.
kateboyd924Kingsford, MIAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent for our Bible StudyOctober 16, 2012kateboyd924Kingsford, MIAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Enjoying this book in our Bible Study group. We're glad we made this choice.
MonaCleveland, OHAge: 55-65Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5Good, Biblical, but repetitious in study questionsJune 8, 2012MonaCleveland, OHAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2We were looking for a really Bible based study and this is, the verses are even printed in the lesson to refer to. But some questions seem repeated and covering points made previously in the same lesson. Perhaps it covers too few verses per lesson and therefore overstates points. We bring in our own research and enrichment to "fill it out".
florida momFloridaAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Practical, Biblical wisdomApril 26, 2012florida momFloridaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our small group just started this study. So far, everyone is very pleased with it. It is very easy to complete, yet challenges you to seek a deeper relationship with God. This book is great because it includes the lesson and workbook all in one. Each lesson takes about 15- 20 minutes to complete.
Q: Are the scripture references from the KJV?
Scripture quotes are taken from the NKJV and NASB.
Q: IS THERE A WORK BOOK INCLUDED WITH THIS STUDY? Elizabeth George's book on JAMES, is there a work book included in the book?or is there an extra charge for a work to go with the study.
This is a workbook study and includes space to record your answers.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum