- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2001
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
Growing in Wisdom & Faith: James, A Woman After God's Own Heart SeriesElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2001 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$9.99Save 25% ($2.50)
Where can women get the wisdom that will help them make the right choices in the many decisions of life? How can they develop a faith that won’t waver or crumble when they’re overwhelmed by life’s trials and temptations? The book of James answers these questions and more and provides practical guidance on many issues that affect Christian women daily, such as:
- persevering through life’s troubles
- putting on a heart of patience
- planning the future with God in mind
An encouraging resource for women who yearn to experience real spiritual growth!
Georgianna PattelenaWoburn,MAAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Highly recommendNovember 28, 2017Georgianna PattelenaWoburn,MAAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is one of the best bible studies. If you are serious about becoming a true Christian, this bible study will help. Elizabeth George does not sugar coat this study. It will probably make you a little uncomfortable and convicted. Excellent, excellent, excellent.
jwAge: 55-65Gender: Female5 Stars Out Of 5Creates good discussion within the groupJuly 17, 2015jwAge: 55-65Gender: FemaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This study guide on James is leading our group through good discussion. We have used other books in this series. Each lesson can be done by our group in about 45 minutes. Each chapter only covers 2 to 10 verses each week.
Kelly5 Stars Out Of 5Growing in wisdom and faithNovember 10, 2014KellyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I do enjoy this book. I am using this as a self study currently, however; I am going to mention this to our ladies Sunday school.
kateboyd924Kingsford, MIAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent for our Bible StudyOctober 16, 2012kateboyd924Kingsford, MIAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Enjoying this book in our Bible Study group. We're glad we made this choice.
MonaCleveland, OHAge: 55-65Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5Good, Biblical, but repetitious in study questionsJune 8, 2012MonaCleveland, OHAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2We were looking for a really Bible based study and this is, the verses are even printed in the lesson to refer to. But some questions seem repeated and covering points made previously in the same lesson. Perhaps it covers too few verses per lesson and therefore overstates points. We bring in our own research and enrichment to "fill it out".
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry