- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- 3 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2001
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
Growing in Wisdom & Faith: James, A Woman After God's Own Heart SeriesElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2001 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$9.99Save 40% ($4.00)
Where can women get the wisdom that will help them make the right choices in the many decisions of life? How can they develop a faith that won’t waver or crumble when they’re overwhelmed by life’s trials and temptations? The book of James answers these questions and more and provides practical guidance on many issues that affect Christian women daily, such as:
- persevering through life’s troubles
- putting on a heart of patience
- planning the future with God in mind
An encouraging resource for women who yearn to experience real spiritual growth!
jwAge: 55-65Gender: Female5 Stars Out Of 5Creates good discussion within the groupJuly 17, 2015jwAge: 55-65Gender: FemaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This study guide on James is leading our group through good discussion. We have used other books in this series. Each lesson can be done by our group in about 45 minutes. Each chapter only covers 2 to 10 verses each week.
Kelly5 Stars Out Of 5Growing in wisdom and faithNovember 10, 2014KellyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I do enjoy this book. I am using this as a self study currently, however; I am going to mention this to our ladies Sunday school.
kateboyd924Kingsford, MIAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent for our Bible StudyOctober 16, 2012kateboyd924Kingsford, MIAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Enjoying this book in our Bible Study group. We're glad we made this choice.
MonaCleveland, OHAge: 55-65Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5Good, Biblical, but repetitious in study questionsJune 8, 2012MonaCleveland, OHAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2We were looking for a really Bible based study and this is, the verses are even printed in the lesson to refer to. But some questions seem repeated and covering points made previously in the same lesson. Perhaps it covers too few verses per lesson and therefore overstates points. We bring in our own research and enrichment to "fill it out".
florida momFloridaAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Practical, Biblical wisdomApril 26, 2012florida momFloridaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our small group just started this study. So far, everyone is very pleased with it. It is very easy to complete, yet challenges you to seek a deeper relationship with God. This book is great because it includes the lesson and workbook all in one. Each lesson takes about 15- 20 minutes to complete.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry