Growing Up in Greentree: From the Journal of a Wayward Son - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
Meet the large DeKlavon family from Greentree, a small suburb south of Pittsburgh. Join the Wayward Son in this light-hearted look at growing up during the war years of the 1940s. As the oldest son (and chief storyteller), he describes life in a home filled with love and laughter despite the hardships of World War II. Get to know his parents, who dedicated themselves to raising their children with high standards and the gift of humor. For all their determination, however, could even they turn this Wayward Son into a gentleman?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational