- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2011
This practical book walks church leaders through the questions they need to answer to develop their own intentional small group strategy. Built around the most commonly asked questions, Small Groups with Purpose outlines the step-by-step process of creating a successful small group ministry. Because it is built upon principles and not methods, this plan can be implemented in any size church. Each chapter ends with a list of questions for readers to answer to help them assess their current situation and their desires for the future. Personal stories, Scripture, and examples ground the discussion and show the system in action.
Pastors and small group leaders will find this book instrumental in making small groups work in their churches.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Handbooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Handbooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Church & Supplies
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.