What Every Small Group Leader Should Know: The Definitive Guide - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chosen Books
Publication Date: 2010
With more than thirty years of experience in leading small groups, pioneer Larry Kreider writes, "I am completely convinced that if God can use me, He can use anyone!" Most people have untapped leadership potential, and unleashing those abilities is often just a matter of equipment and motivation. What Every Small-Group Leader Should Know is the go-to guide for plenty of both. Whether readers have already taken a step of faith into a leadership position or are still praying about the possibility, this will become an indispensable handbook of practical tips, tools, and suggestions. At the heart of this book is a big-picture vision of biblical service. Jesus said that whoever wants to be great in His kingdom must become a servant (see Mark 10:43). That passion for meeting others' needs is the difference between ho-hum and effective, thriving leaders.
Larry Kreider is the founder and international director of DOVE Christian Fellowship International, a worldwide network of churches and ministries dedicated to advancing God's kingdom on six continents. He has written more than 30 books, including House to House, The Biblical Foundation series, Building Your Personal House of Prayer, Starting a House Church, and Authentic Spiritual Mentoring. Larry and his wife, LaVerne, have been married for 42 years, have four children and three grandchildren, and live in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Handbooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Handbooks
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources