This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
This book provides daily prayer exercises for each of six weeks. Use the prayer exercises to deepen your own prayer life and develop or strengthen your daily discipline of prayer and reading the Bible. You can also use this study to launch a new prayer group, strengthen existing groups, and emphasize the importance of prayer in your congregation.
- Week 1: The Groundwork of Prayer
- Week 2: Sharpening Your Personal Tools for Prayer
- Week 3: Praying for he Hardened Path
- Week 4: Praying for the Rocky Ground
- Week 5: Praying for the Thorny Ground
- Week 6: Blessing the Good Soil
Softcover, 128 pages. Augsburg Fortress.
Drawing on the "Parable of the Sower" (Mark 4:1-20) this study explores how the Holy Spirit cultivates our hearts - unseating the rocks of distraction, uprooting the thorns and thistles of the world, and planting the seed of faith. This six-week study includes daily prayer exercises and small group sessions to help deepen your prayer life and strengthen your daily discipline of prayer and Bible reading. Help emphasize the importance of prayer for new or existing prayer groups.