Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
If you have ever felt the need to bite your tongue or grit your teeth, Grin with Grace is for you. In this 12-chapter, 7-session study you will discover that God's grace can flow through you to others. He is the source of grace; you are the vessel. As you explore ways to smile in the face of adversity and challenges, you will become an instrument through which God transforms both you and those around you. Each chapter contains five sections: "Grin with Grace," "Grow with Grace," "Go with Grace," "Give with Grace," and "Your Grin-with-Grace Challenge."
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: AMG Publishers
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 10.00 X 7.00 (inches)|
Through It All I Am Still Standing Because of His GraceAnnabelle FaithWestBow Press / 2015 / Trade Paperback$10.58
Grace Intervention: Understanding God's Beautiful Gift of GraceBill GiovannettiShiloh Run Press / 2015 / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:Video
$14.99Save 10% ($1.50)
Simple Gospel, Simply Grace: How Your Christian Life Is Really Supposed to WorkBob ChristopherHarvest House Publishers / 2015 / Trade Paperback$12.59 Retail:
$13.99Save 10% ($1.40)
For the Love: Fighting for Grace in a World of Impossible StandardsJen HatmakerThomas Nelson / 2015 / Hardcover$20.69 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 21 Reviews
$22.99Save 10% ($2.30)
Each chapter features five sections:
• Grin with Grace contains real-life stories and observations. Youll laugh at the humorous confessions and wacky insights, and relate to Kathys transparent honesty. Be inspired to see grace in your everyday life.
• Grow with Grace features a grace word study. Kathy examines Bible verses and personalizes the meaning to your situation. Workbook prompts allows you to write down your thoughts as you read along.
• Go with Grace offers life application. Pick one action step and make it work for you, or pick all of thembut do something to live out your grace-walk.
• Give with Grace advances life application further, equipping you to become an instrument of Gods grace to others. Youll be inspired to take what youve learned and give it away to others. This is when faith becomes ministrywhen your focus expands to see the needs of others.
• Your Grin with Grace Challenge describes a grace-challenging scenario to give you an opportunity to exercise your newfound grace. It allows for speculation and judgment calls, to prepare you for the what-ifs that happen in life.
Shes affiliated with several Christian writer and speaker organizations and serves as a consultant in the industry. Kathys tagline describes her best: Light & Lively: His Reflection/Her Laughter. Learn more at: www.kathycartonwillis.com.