Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abbey Press
Publication Date: 2016
Series: Elf Help
Although each persons needs and style of grieving is unique, there are universal themes that can help all of us. The invitation offered in this new Elf-help book reaches across individual ways of grieving to help you move toward healing. The wisdom of author Lisa Irish will help you cultivate a spirit of gratitude for your lost loved one, as you renew the bonds of love and discover that the love you shared will always endure.
Lisa Irish, Med, MA, Bcc, brings personal and professional wisdom to the subject of grief. Her experience includes bereavement chaplain, public speaker, spiritual director, and retreat leader. An author, Lisa has written CareNotes, contributes to Open to Hope.com and distributes a monthly "Glimmer." She can be contacted at www.lisairish.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues