- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Author Connie Summers embarks on a true personal journey taken from her journals. The death of her husband throws her into turmoil. Each day, uncontrollable emotions and despair send her spiraling downward deeper into despondency. She fears she may give in to insanity. Unwilling to deal with problems or people, she works all day and falls with exhaustion into bed each night.
Ultimately she sits at rock bottom, nowhere to go except up. She looks up, realizing she has separated herself from God. Deep down, she desires God's spiritual renewal. It is then she begins leaving the difficult, lonely, sorrowful grieving journey and steps on a firm, solid path.
Her spiritual journey has begun. This journey reunites her with the promises and power of God, as he heals her broken heart and soul; safe in his everlasting arms once more.
The author offers the grieving person specific ways in which each can overcome the pain and sufferings of grief: to look to the Divine Healer, Almighty God. Also offered are ways to help a grieving person.
What an outstanding book of hope and comfort. It will definitely be recommended to other counselors and hurting hearts.
Katherine Pell, certifi ed NANC counselor
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Death/Dying
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues