- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Grief. It's a messy, hard path...yet it's a journey everyone will take at some point in life. When men walk that road, they often find they're not given the freedom to grieve as they need to. Author Jonathan Fann has been there, having lost two children and his father in less than 18 months.
Grieve like a Man offers men a practical guide to navigating the path of grief in a culture where men are taught to be tough. The author also provides insight for wives, mothers, sisters, and friends into how men grieve differently than women and how they can come alongside the men in their lives who are hurting from a loss.
Readers will learn how to face grief that occurs, not just in the case of death, but also during the loss of a marriage, jobs, and even a man's hopes and dreams. An encouraging book for every man dealing with loss.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Personal Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues