- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Grief: A Mamas Unwanted Journey is not for those looking for pat answers, quick fixes, or easy solutions to work through, but for those on the journey through the sting of death. It is also for those who may one day walk arm in arm with another down this horrible road, facing griefs raw and searing pain.
Great grief is a ferocious fire. It can be a destroying or a refining fireor both at once. This book combines searing honesty with wisdom and consolation. Most importantly, it offers realistic hope that while grief and suffering are real wordsabout the lost one and those who have lostthey do not have to be the defining or final words. That final word is love, something that even suffering does not erase.
Daniel Taylor, author of The Skeptical Believer
We cannot walk out of the cemetery and into life as we knew it. We must take time to grieve. So says my friend Shelley, who knows the path to her sons grave well. If you are tired of platitudes, tired of the trite but untrue, this book is for you, as real and raw as it gets. Grieving moms, walk with her, learn from her successes and her mistakes, and hold her hand on the unwanted journey in the storm-tossed life-boat of grief. She will guide you safely back to sanitys shore.
Dane Skelton, pastor of Faith Community Church and author of
Jungle Flight: Spiritual Adventures at the Ends of the Earth
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Emotional Healing
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Death/Dying
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Emotional Healing
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues