Add To Cart
In The Greatest Gift, Ann Voskamp celebrates the majesty of God's greatest gift to us - His son, Jesus Christ - through the timeless Advent tradition of the Jesse Tree.
Now, in this stunning four-week video curriculum, Ann draws viewers even deeper into Scripture as she explores and illuminates the magnificence of God's Word through the unfurling of the greatest love story ever told - God's ardent and relentless pursuit of us.
Perfect for families and ideal for small groups, The Greatest Gift DVD is a moment of calm amid the busy holiday season. This is sure to become an annual Christmas tradition in homes and churches everywhere.
|Title: The Greatest Gift DVD: Unwrapping the Full Love Story of Christmas|
By: Ann Voskamp
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2014
|Weight: 4 ounces|
Stock No: WW397184
Not a Silent Night: Mary Looks Back to Bethlehem - Large Print EditionAdam HamiltonAbingdon Press / 2014 / Trade Paperback$16.19 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$17.99Save 10% ($1.80)
One Thousand Gifts: A DVD Study: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You AreAnn VoskampZondervan / 2012 / DVD$16.99 Retail:Video
$29.99Save 43% ($13.00)
About the Author▼▲
Ann Voskamp is a farmer's wife, the home-educating mama to a half-dozen exuberant kids, and author of One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are, a New York Times sixty-week bestseller. Named by Christianity Today as one of fifty women most shaping culture and the church today, she's a writer for DaySpring, a speaker with Women of Faith, and a global advocate for needy children with Compassion International.
Featured on the TODAY Show, in WORLD Magazine, and Focus on the Family magazine, Ann loses library books, usually has a sink full of soaking pots, and sees empty laundry baskets rarer than a blue moon. There are gifts everywhere, the sky and fresh mercies over the farm are large, and all is grace. Her blog is a global well for the weary and soul-thirsty seeking the quiet grace of the Giver: www.aholyexperience.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
How long is the DVD?
How long are each of the lessons?
Is the book necessary?
Thank you, Renee
How long is the DVD - 74 minutes; divided into four session
How long are the lessons - approximate 18 minutes in length
Is the book necessary - only for going deeper into the study.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> DVDs >> Christian Living Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> DVDs >> Relationships
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> DVDs >> Seasonal Studies
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Small Group Resources
- Christmas >> Advent >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Christmas >> Advent >> DVDs
- Christmas >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies
- Christmas >> DVDs >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Personal Growth
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Relationships