- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Which road are you on for your marriageyours or Gods?
Inspired by the heartwarming movie No Greater Love, executive producer Russ Rice and co-writer and director Brad Silverman have created this 90-day devotional for couples to help husbands and wives dig deeper into the mystery of marriage, addressing what it means to truly love your spouse in the sacrificial and unconditional way God loves us. Each devotion invites couples to keep God at the center of their relationship, to improve their communication skills, and to strengthen their commitment to each other. Topics include commitment, trust, truth, forgiveness, reconciliation, and more. Each devotion offers a real-life snapshot from marriage, questions for discussion, and action points. A couples marriage will not be the same after these ninety days. Why? Because there is no greater love between two people than a love grounded in and empowered by Gods love.
Foreward by Dennis Rainey.
"This book is an action plan for having the kind of marriage that stands strong when the storms of life come. A marriage that provides your family with a stable, healthy home. And above all else, a marriage that honors and glorifies God." --Dennis Rainey, President, FamilyLife
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce